Name of the Colleges served till date
1) 1. Bethune College
2) 2. Durgapur Government College
3) 3. Bidhannagar College
Areas of Specialization
1) Plant Physiology
Areas of Teaching
2) Plant Physiology
Areas of Research Interests
1) Plant Physiology
List of Publications (Journal/Proceedings)
1) 1. Mukhopadhyay , B . and Mukherji , S . Interaction between dikegulac & growth hormones IAA & GA in wheat, lettuce & rice. Indian J. Exp. Biol. 27: 1003 - 1004, 1989.
2) 2. Mukhopadhyay , B . , Roy, C., Mukherji , S. Study on growth, nodulation, sugar, nitrogen and amino acid contents in mungbean following application of penicillin as a foliar spray. Indian J. Plant Physiol . 33: 197 - 203, 1990.
3) 3. Mukhopadhyay , B . , Sanyal, D. and Mukherji , S . Influence of penicillin on nodulation and nitrogen fixation in mungbean in relation to some nitrogen assimilating enzymes. Indian J. Plant Physiol . 35: 357-363, 1992.
4) 4. Mukhopadhyay, B., Bhattacharya, R., Biswas , A . K. and Mukherji , S . Penicillin regulation of Leghaemoglobin, Hill activity, Net photosynthesis and Ultrastructurae of nodule and chloroplast in mungbean . Plant Physiol. and Biochem . 22: 195-199, 1995.
5) 5. Mukhopadhyay, B . and Bandyopadhyay , S . Improvement of life cycle of pH sensors in some critical measurement. In Tech. 24(1), 10-11, 2005.
6) 6. Nandi, A., Ray Choudhuri, A., Chatterjee A. and Mukhopadhyay, B. Some morpho-physiological responses in mungbean and mustard seedlings treated with penicillin. J. Botan. Soc. Bengal, 63(1), 14-18, 2009.
7) 7. Ghosal, U. and Mukhopadhyay, B. Utilization of sugarcane waste (bagasse): switching over from biomass fuel to charcoal fuel. J. Botan. Soc. Bengal, 65(1), 1-5, 2011.
List of Publications (Book/Chapter)
1) 1. Study Materials EBT 06 (Morphology & Embryology) in Elective Botany (Honours) for Distance Learning Course in Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU) in 2003.
2) 2. Study Materials EBT 08 (Practical Plant Physiology) in Elective Botany (Honours) for Distance Learning Course in Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU) in 2004
3) 3. Study Materials EBT 07 (Plant Physiology) in Elective Botany (Honours) for Distance Learning Course in Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU) in 2005
4) 4. Written Book : Characterization of penicillin effects in Mungbean : Morphological, Biochemical and Ultrastructural study. Published from LAP Lambert Academic Publishing AG & Co. GERMANY in 2011.ISBN: 978-3-8454-2152-0, 116p.
5) 5. Written Book : Impact of bio-char and tar, by-products of sugarcane bagasse in plant growth: Study of morphological, physiological and biological parameters. Published from LAP Lambert Academic Publishing AG & Co. GERMANY in 2014. ISBN:978-3-659-57169-5, 66p.
6) 6. Written Book : Pyrolysis of corn cob, Biochar preparation and Study of seedling growth.. Published from LAP Lambert Academic Publishing AG & Co. GERMANY in 2016. ISBN: 978-3-659-82745-7, 70p.
List of Lectures in Seminar/Conferences
1) 1. Is Loss of Biodiversity connected with rising of pandemics? by Dr. Abul Kalam Azad Mondal. Professor, Dept. of Biotechnology, Vellore, Tamilnadu on 05.08.2020
2) 2. Looking at Defense Response in Plants through Genomic and Proteomic Windows, delivered by Professor Sampa Das, INSA Senior Scientist Division of Plant Biology, Bose Institute, on the 25.10.21
On-going or Completed Research Projects
Member of Academic Bodies
1) 1. Life Member of the Botanical Society of Bengal, Kolkata.
2) 2. Life Member of Probir Chatterjee Research Foundation, Department of Botany, University of Calcutta.